Awful quiet around here

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:41:05 EST 2017

Unfortunately, or not; many, many things have cropped up re my work and
so forth,
so I am largely too preoccupied to have the time or the inclination to
ruffle the feathers of
other people on this Use-List, or, for that matter the Forums at the moment.

But, rest assured, like Arnie . . . .

Richmond.