Finding on online shop window for apps (was Re: Awful quiet around here )

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Nov 14 11:10:58 EST 2017

David,

i am selling only one app (Mac,Win,Linux) online. I´ve used Kagi until they finished their business. Kagi was able to integrate
my key generator stack into their order system. I did not had to run my own webserver.

Now i am using Fastspring. Fastspring is doing the complete invoicing and i get my monthly payout.
My key generator stack is now running on my on-rev account.

Fastspring posts the order information and some “verfication” data to a livecode script.
The livecode scripts checks if the verification data is correct and sends the posted email adress to the key generator stack.
The key generator stack then uses the email address to create an unlock key and returns both, email and unlock key, back to the livecode script which then returns both
to the Fastpring post request.

The key generator stack i am using was created with Zygodact from Jacqueline Landman-Gay.
https://www.hyperactivesw.com/solutions_zygodact.html <https://www.hyperactivesw.com/solutions_zygodact.html>
It´s 99USD but it is worth every dollar. You have set up your own generator stack in minutes.

I´ve created a Livecode lesson some time ago which describes how to use a Zygodact key generator stack with Fastspring.
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4068/l/620020 <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4068/l/620020>
The lesson includes all you need to get it working (including the needed livecode server script). Of course you need your own key generator stack. ;)

Using the steps in that lesson should you also allow to use any other key generator stack.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000