Tooltips in the Datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 10 17:58:42 EST 2017

OK I am seeing a very curious thing. This may be the way it's supposed to work, and maybe not. I have this in a handler:

on mouseEnter
   lock messages
   wait 30 ticks with messages
   unlock messages
   put word 2 of the mouseControl into tControlNum
end mouseEnter

Now when I move the mouse over a series of datagrid rows, you would *think* that tControlNum would be the number of the control I am currently pointing at. You would be wrong. It's the number of the control I FIRST POINTED AT! Now that can't be right can it??

Bob S