Was I hallucinating? Totally OT, perhaps relevant

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Nov 8 14:51:30 EST 2017

> Richard Gaskin wrote:
>Zuckerberg keeps tape over his laptop camera.

Who doesn't? I had mine on for so long that when I was a speaker at RR Global I had a heck of a time getting it off and cleaning the lenses. I also cover all mobile devices front facing camera. I keep the back facing one open and make sure the device is face up when I put it down. Too many fleeting nature pics to keep the back one covered. And I can't imagine having a smart phone or any internet connect device the bedroom.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net