How to (in iOS) Import snapshot and paste resulting image to substack?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Tue Nov 7 13:21:24 EST 2017

Hi All,

In iOS on an iPad, I am trying to import a snapshot and then place the resulting image on a substack of the main stack. The idea is to save the substack out as a PDF after placing a number of snapshots on it.

The code I am using is:

---------------------
import snapshot from rectangle (the rect of cd fld "pages 2-3") of this card

set the name of last image to "pages 2-3"

set the angle of img "pages 2-3" of this card to 90

cut image "pages 2-3" of this card. —there is no cut in iOS???

go to stack "Print Template"

paste  — there is no paste in iOS

set the loc of last image of this card to 107,603

This all works fine on a desktop, but I am having trouble with some of the iOS.  What is the proper way to cut, copy and paste images from one stack, to a sub stack, in iOS?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD