Getting directory list from web server??

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Nov 6 23:42:13 EST 2017

Hi Tim,

Here is a wild guess.

I maintain an account on sage too. Late last week I contacted on-rev
support about an issue and was told this:

    There was an update to cPanel yesterday that overwrote our custom
    apache templates that allow LiveCode Server to work.

They restored the required templates and my site works again, but maybe
their recent changes have something to do with the new behavior you see.

Regards -
Phil Davis

On 11/6/17 7:24 PM, Tim Selander via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Up until now, in my livecode server script,
>
> put URL "http://www.myserver.com/radio/15/" after vlist
>
> has gotten me text list of the directory contents.
>
> Now it gets me a "You don't have permission to access....." error
> message.
>
> on-rev hosting, "sage" is the server.
>
> Anyone know what is going on?
>
> TIA