Getting directory list from web server??

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:19:05 EST 2017

My guess would be that the default setting for directory browsing on the
server has been changed to off.  You have a couple options if that is the
case.. enable directory browsing with using an htaccess file, or put an .lc
script page in there that gets the list of files and folders and returns
them to you.

To use the .htaccess method, create a .htaccess file (not the dot at the
beginning) and put this line into it..

Options +Indexes

If I remember correctly, this will affect the folder where you place it,
and its subfolders.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Tim Selander via use-livecode <