The coming of SVG

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 08:46:42 EDT 2017

Humph: when I was 32 and using a Mac Performa 475 SuperPaint was a "not
so super"
program for doing things that by today's standards look largely like a
complete and utter waste
of time.

I don't know what the new "SVG" thang should called,

and I am slobbering in excitement at the thought of it,

but, Please nothing with "paint" in it, or a comparative or superlative
adjective:

"Bestest Ever Paint"

because anything with a comparative or superlative in its name is going to
be superseded sooner or later,

and "paint" . . .

Just back from a wonderful 3 day break hill-walking with my wife,

[anyone thinking of an inexpensive hill-walking trip in
some stunning scenery (Bulgarian mountains) contact me]

and slightly "murh" as it is the end of a holiday, and I find the news
about the new SVG thang in my in-box: Wow; fantastic news.

Richmond.