Livecode 9 and converting to Stack Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed May 31 15:38:21 EDT 2017

Hi all.

I have been reviewing Trevor's Youtube video on using Livecode 9 to create behaviors much more easily. Looks cool, I'd like to start working on this. But there was a place where he took a substack and made it a mainstack and saved it to the disk, saying you needed to do this before creating the behavior script.

I am a bit reticent to pull my stack apart because I depend a lot on the message path. If it's only a temporary change necessary to get the stack script into a behavior, and I can make it a substack later, well and good. If not, I don't want to refactor everything to accomodate this.

Has anyone done this with their own stacks?

Bob S