HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:07:07 EDT 2017

A callback is not synchronous, his point was that it would be nice to communicate synchronously between LC and JS, rather than use complex callback chains.

I agree with him, but I don't think there is a universal way to do that, just because some things in JavaScript, like rendering an image or using a webworker, are inherently asynchronous.

Sent from my iPhone