HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue May 30 13:25:33 EDT 2017

On 2017-05-18 16:09, hh via use-livecode wrote:
> [Excerpt from thread 'LC core team', now with a more approriate title.]
>> That being said, recently we are a hair's breadth away from getting
>> widgets working in HTML5 (hopefully running a little quicker than they
>> did before too):
>>
>>      https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/5428

I got this out of 'work-in-progress' state today - there still seem to
be
a couple of odd issues with specific widgets (the clock widget only
renders
1 to 11, for example - not 12), however they are probably due to issues
elsewhere
rather than the general approach.

Anyway, widgets should be coming (back?) to the HTML5 engine in 9-dp7 :)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps