File - read from EOF

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun May 28 17:18:02 EDT 2017

JB wrote:

 > When I read the data is put into it so I was putting empty
 > into it after the read to make sure it was clear.
 >
 > I tried not putting empty into it and used,
 > repeat until it = empty
 >
 > but apparently it never became empty.

When I read your earlier description I thought you were reading only
portions of the file.  It seems here you're processing all of the data
in the file.

What are you doing with the data?

I wonder if there may be an opportunity to simplify things by reading
the file in its natural order, and reversing the results derived from it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems