File - read from EOF

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun May 28 16:29:33 EDT 2017

[This certainly depends upon how you read 'sections'.
If one uses a separator and search backwards then you'll get empty
before the first if at start of file.]

When testing this 'ineffective' way (because of searching backwards)
I found a better method:

Say your separator is for example c0=numToChar(0) and assume you
would like to have the sections as they are (not the chars reversed).

Then you could read once thru the file (don't read in the full file)
and collect the lengths of your sections by "read from file until c0"
in an array.
Then you know the number and lengths of your sections and you could
use "repeat for each" to read in the sections you want and in the
order you want. (Using negative start numbers may be comfortable here.)

This works here and LC is very fast with this.