Does MobileSensorReading work?

John Dixon DixonJA at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 26 11:10:11 EDT 2017

You must start the 'sensor' first... usually done in your openStack handler... as in :-

on openStack

if environment() = "mobile" then

  mobileStartTrackingSensor "location", false

end if

end openStack

on locationChanged latitude, longitude

   set the theCurrentLocation of this stack to latitude & comma & longitude

end locationChanged

then as your location changes, the locationChanged message will give you the new lat/long 😊

Dixie