Funny pricing policy

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 26 10:20:37 EDT 2017

Well, this is very kind of you, although I do feel rather "funny" about
the whole thing.

I was donated something else a while back in a similar sort of 'rebound'
reaction, and
have obviously become even more the court jester than I ever intended to be.

The only reason that I would consider accepting the T-shirt (if it is,
indeed, available) is that
it might do some good were I to wear it when teaching my summer LiveCode
classes in June-July.

"to watch speakers in T-shirts"

Well, frankly I'd much prefer to watch speakers in T-shirts than
speakers without T-shirts as topless programming
does not really excite me (although, admittedly, in the hot summer
weather I have been known to do some
LiveCode programming in just my underpants in the privacy of my own room).

Richmond.