English Like?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 26 07:03:14 EDT 2017

"The Colonies" . . . err . . . Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the
Falklands, Gibraltar and St. Helena . . .

Or do you mean the erstwhile colonies? And how erstwhile do you mean?

The North American Colonies . . . um.

As LiveCode is made in a current English Colony (Scotland) but seems to
adhere to English usage according
to an erstwhile colony (USA), somewhere, somehow this argument doesn't
hold water at all.

Probably what is needed is a colonoscopy.

Richmond.