Writing Extensions

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Thu May 25 21:58:17 EDT 2017

Here is the Java code to test args;

public class Arguments {
        for(int i = 0; i < args.length; i++) {
            System.out.println(args[i]);
        }

After it has been compiled as Arguments.class you
can call it in liveCode like this:

on mouseUp
   put "Drink" into arg1
   put "Hot" into arg2
   put "Java" into arg3
   put "/Users/THEUSER/Desktop/"  & return & "java Arguments"into pFilePath
   put "java Arguments" into pFileName
   put shell( "cd" && pFilePath & return & pFileName) && arg1 && arg2 && arg3 into fld id YOURFIELD
   beep 2
end mouseUp

JB