LC Server - Upload Large Images?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 25 12:10:11 EDT 2017

I wonder if the file is being created read only (is it possible there is a
umask set on that folder that does this?)  at which point renaming it,
deleting, or whatever wouldn't work, but reading it and creating a copy
(put url into url) would work.  I'd be looking at the permissions of those
newly created files in tmp and see.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <