English Like?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed May 24 15:44:46 EDT 2017

Then I'll confess that what I would actually do is

  - make them globals (??!!)

  - initialize them in the "on librarystack" handler of my standard
(i.e. always used) library stack

  - and be comforted that my use of 'explicitvars' will ensure I know if
they are not included as global in any script that uses them.

Now if only I could have "constant global"s I'd be (almost*) happy.

Alex.

* almost - because I'd then still grumble about not being able to do
simple expressions in constant statements; e.g.  constant kSecsPerDay =
60 * 60 * 24, kSpD = kSpM * kMpH * kHpD