English Like?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed May 24 10:13:45 EDT 2017

That is certainly true.  The approachability of the language is the hook
that got me hooked, even though HC was my...8th?  9th?  15th? language.
For beginners, we should be asking what else we can do to make their life
easier.  Community is free and it gets you in, but you can't build even the
simplest ios app without paying apple and then fighting through all of the
other things you have to do to get the app built and on your device just so
you can play with it.  That would be a nifty service to provide for
learning.  The n00b would have to upload their stack, and the ID of the one
device they want to mess with it on.  Hmm......

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:45 AM, dunbarx via use-livecode <