Writing Extensions

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed May 24 08:55:22 EDT 2017

On the CompileIt thoughts, that was what I was hoping we were going to get
with LCB (We already have Double-XX).  You could make any Mac Toolbox call
in CompileIt, which meant you could build any XCMD/XFCN to add to your
stack, but the syntax was still HC (with some restrictions).

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <