which port is beeing used with get URL?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 19 12:11:35 EDT 2017

You will never get this completely right. I go on customer networks all the live long day, and there are places where IT people seem more interested in preventing communication than enabling it. Also, as mentioned, some anti-malware software is horrible. One particular one was preventing a user from printing to a brand new copier from his Windows 10 desktop. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure it out, then I said, "Just for kicks and grins, let's disable your AV software." Worked a peach.

Bob S