Seeking recommendations / suggestions for use of library stacks.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 19 11:56:51 EDT 2017

I would agree, but I have become fond of constants, especially in objects where code is similar but need certain things to be different. For instance I have a button bar which opens for edit, creates new form, deletes data, saves data etc. I copy this bar to each of my forms. The code in most buttons is identical, but the tables and validations, as well as parameters passed to library functions changes for each form. In this case it becomes useful to me because to make the bar usable by any of my forms, I only have to edit the constants of each button.

Bob S