browser print?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu May 18 19:53:18 EDT 2017

hh wrote:

 >> Richard G. wrote:
 >> Does the browser widget support printing like the older revBrowser
 >> external did?
 >
 > No. AFAIK it doesn't support "window.print()", had no success here.
 >
 > But you can use javascript to get the window's content or part of it
 > (e.g. container by Id) as a rendered image, not a screenshot, and then
 > print via LC Script.

Thanks, but you know how bitmaps are.  I'd really like crisp print-res
output if I can.

The older revBrowser external might be an option, but alas no Linux with
that.

Dear dev team: any plans to bring the browser widget into feature parity
with revBrowser?  In addition to printing there were some other goodies
like built-in screenshots and text resizing that are very useful.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems