User friendly functions to replace MySQL queries?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 18 17:40:55 EDT 2017

Friends,

I have fixed the page for the library
http://andregarzia.com/en/projects/dblib. I am also using github to track
development now and moved all the data to a repository linked on that page.
The library continues to be dual-licensed, GPL or Commercial, depending on
your needs.

I have just made a new release tagged v1.18 that moves from binary stacks
to plain-text stacks. New features will be added shortly. Previous
customers should be receiving an automated update email from sendowl with a
link.

Cheers
andre