Sort so that "Hello" is always before "hello"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 18 17:20:44 EDT 2017

What you are wanting to do is a recursive function that sorts within each word. If the first character is all you care about, it would be easy enought to code, but if *every* character comes into play, the problem becomes grossly complex. This isn't a sort problem. It's a filing order problem.

Bob S