Incorporating ImageMagick into an LC program?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue May 16 21:22:04 EDT 2017

I don't know.

I was just wondering about interfacing through an LCB library or widget. That way, the LC folks would not have to be involved.

If you don't mind a 2 second delay, the command line option works fine, but I think it should be faster.

I have all the tools I need now, to get Augmented Earth to market, so I am not too worried about. Still, it would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone