Writing Extensions

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Tue May 16 16:48:41 EDT 2017

Having spent a bit of the day experimenting with LCB, I have this to say:

the documentation is atrocious

...also, the only thing I have to say about error reporting in the
Extension Builder is that it lets you know there's an error. There's a
caret displayed under the error line that misleadingly appears to point
to the problem, when actually it's just pointing to the middle of the
line. And "Syntax error" isn't a very rewarding message.

It took me three hours today to figure out how to convert a hex number
into decimal format.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com