[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 82

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon May 15 15:50:24 EDT 2017

In this case it means when you take into account the number of global uses of the (now in the modern era) non-standard inks / blend modes we provide... Does that percentage justify the reimplementation effort and continued maintenance (particularly when they have been explicitly deprecated for years) when it could be used on more widely usable things :)

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone