WannaCry [OT]

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:59:07 EDT 2017

That happens all the time.

Try getting support for a golfball typewriter . . .

I couldn't get a new monitor for my BBC Master Compact and had to fool
around
with SCART sockets, RGB gubbins and a soldering iron.

But, as King Camp Gillette didn't say, but certainly implied,
planned obsolescence is what drives both commerce and development.

Richmond.