sysError List?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri May 12 14:09:30 EDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Sorry it has been a couple days before I could
get back to this task.

Ok, so my file uploaded to:  /tmp/livecode_qpSKBPng

I thought that perhaps tmp was a hidden folder
so I looked on my Mac after first unhiding all files.
I’m still not seeing it.  Where is this located?

Then I’m getting an error 20 when I try to
rename (move) the file to the proper folder
where I want it to go.  I don’t know what
error 20 is.  Does it mean it is a permissions
problem?  The file wasn’t found?  I don’t know.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Rick