Android Setup Config

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:38:09 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

You have to select the parent folder that contains the "tools" folder as
the “Location of Android development SDK root”, so in that case you have to
select "Desktop".

Or even better, move the "tools" folder (and every other folder that was
installed to your Desktop after installing the Android 4.0.3) into a new
folder called "android-sdk", and select "android-sdk" as the “Location of
Android development SDK root".

This folder should contain at least the following folders:
- tools
- platform-tools
- platforms

Hope this helps,
Panos
--

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <