Android Setup Config

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri May 12 12:26:50 EDT 2017

Panos,

Thank you for the assistance!  But, didn’t work for me.   Here’s what I did:

(1) Downloaded “tools_r24.4.1-macosx.zip” and unzipped it.  Now I have a “tools” folder on my desktop.
(2) I double-clicked /desktop/tools/android.  The “Android SDK Manager” opened.
(3) I selected “Android 4.0.3 (API 15)” and clicked “Install Packages”.
(4) After the install was complete, I went back to LC 8.1.3 and in Preferences I selected the /desktop/tools/ as the “Location of Android development SDK root”.  Nada – invalid Android SDK.

What did I do wrong?

-Dan