ANN: new team member

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri May 12 08:10:48 EDT 2017

Hi

Congratulations and Eudemonia to you all Ali.

Now let's see if I can use Computer metaphors,puns and word play  with the
rest of them ...

Now the real "Programming" starts with a Finite State Ali-Gata which is a
child  Object Instantiation of the Parent Class. Set the garbage collector
to automatic because there will be a lot of mutable objects in the FIFO.

<GROAN>

But more to the point have you bought him a Raspberry Pi yet and will this
mean version nine will be compiled for the Pi soon?

Congrats again Ali Children - and Grand Children are what makes life living
(and interesting!!).

On 12 May 2017 at 09:59, Ali Lloyd via use-livecode <