SVG powered images

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:48:17 EDT 2017

I tried splitting up the chain like this. Even sending in 10 milliseconds did not work. The best test is to close LiveCode then open it back up and run the stack. If resizing one of the images works the first time, then it is good.

However, delaying the command to send for the image does not work for the first resizing of the image in this scenario.

The way it is posted right now seems to work fine. I am going to leave it that way for now, while I try to find a way to detect when the canvas is fully rendered in JavaScript.

Sent from my iPhone