SVG powered images

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:31:47 EDT 2017

Hi Hermann,

I tried to apply your script, but just get an error.
Surely, it's because I do follow correctly
your instructions:

> You could try to leave out the "liveCode.JStoLC" from the html.
> Instead send the conversion 'delayed", 1 tick should be enough:
 local svgb="SVGBrowser1"
 send "processSVG tID" to widget svgb
 put "var dd=document.getElementById('canvas1');" & \
     "liveCode.JStoLC(dd.toDataURL(),tID)") into js
 send "do js in widget svgb" to me in 1 tick

By the way, open and resize an animated SVG like this:
https://openclipart.org/download/188969/WalkingMan.svg

Notice how it changes to different animation frames
each time that you resize the image. :D

Al