Using a hidden browser widget to create a perfectly scalable LC control

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 23:09:54 EDT 2017

Hi All,

On May 10, 2017, Hermann wrote:
> This is essentially already done by Alejandro with SVGtoPNG,
> see the Forum/RichMedia.

Many Thanks for remember these stacks! :D
They worked more as an experiment or a Proof-of-Concept.
Jonathan's work in this area is the real deal.
Immediately useful and easy to use.

Jonathan Lynch wrote:
> Ah - sorry to reinvent the wheel. I already did it, though,
> and it allows for live near-perfect resizing, so I will go ahead
> and share it for that one aspect.

Great! Many thanks for sharing your work. :D
I hope that you find tine to write a step by step
tutorial about how to use many useful javascript libraries
from Livecode. (like bzip2 Javascript libraries)
Keep Up this great work!

Al