Calling a livecode executable -ui from LC server and get back a result.

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri May 5 15:23:41 EDT 2017

It is only editbin.exe you need which might floating around online on its own somewhere...

Also I think the subsystem is specified in a byte in the header of a PE executable so could be twizzled with a script that modifies that byte...

Probably an easy exercise for anyone who likes poking around in binary formats (search for windows PE format online should give the appropriate specs).

Warmest Regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone