Calling a livecode executable -ui from LC server and get back a result.

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri May 5 14:11:31 EDT 2017

Mark,

thanks a lot for taking the time to explain things here! Very valuable information! I will certainly give it a try. Just need to install Vis Studio :-)

While you are here: would you think, that a call to cURL should work on Windows server? For the life of me I can not get it to, even for the simplest calls. Always comes back with an out of memory error, which I believe is a lie in the status code.
This is actually what started the experiments for me. I will give Alex suggestion a try also, as this might be a workaround that might actually work. And all that, just because some 3rd party insists on cookie authentication for a Webservice where I would need to get the Headers back from a post. *sigh*

Thanks all!

Malte