http calls blocked by virus protection?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 5 09:54:01 EDT 2017

It seems that your application is blocked by a firewall. Either the Windows firewall or maybe a 3rd party security software.
But it is unlikely that the security  software just blocks your app w/o having asked at least once if the user wants to allow outgoing connections for that app.
Some settings in the security software might suppress any further notification that the software was blocked. Your user has to check the firewall settings if the app is listed a permanently locked and if so to change that settings.

In F-Secure Client security for example this can be found under Settings/Network Connections/Application Control. Unfortunately each manufacture has its own place where they store that settings.

Regards,

Matthias