develop a hybrid app

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:24:08 EDT 2017

Is there a concise list of what Livecode can do on mobile devices?

Activity tracking - some kind of awerenesses that the user interacted with
their phone during focus time. Did they turn the screen on, did they spend
time out if the lilspace app, did they send/receive messages. The idea is
to trigger a "not really focusing" flag. Stuff like music and photos would
be fine, 10 minutes on Facebook wouldn't.

Auto-reply - prewritten messages that go out when you're focusing to
explain what you're doing and when you'll be done. Like "I'm at yoga. I'll
check my phone at 5".

On May 4, 2017 06:37, "pink via use-livecode" <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>