xCode ??? version

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:26:43 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

Several issues mentioned here:

is 10.2.

1) This may not be very clear, but what this means is that the highest
version of *iOS SDK* which you can use **to build** the iOS standalone is
10.2. This is different from the iOS deployment target, which can be
specified in the standalone settings for iOS (e.g. "10.0 or later").
This means that any app you build will run on devices with future iOS
versions.

2) LiveCode 8.1.4 RC2 will support Xcode 8.3.x, e.g it will support
**building** with iOS 10.3 SDK (which is included in Xcode 8.3.x)

3) Back to the original error message (“Could not locate device support
files. The iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.3.1, which may not be supported by
this version of Xcode.”), I think I have seen that in the past when trying
to install the app into a device. I am not 100% sure (I cannot remember)
but I think the app was installed, regardless of this error. Could you
please double-check?

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 7:13 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <