8.1.4rc1 regressions

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:28:44 EDT 2017

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <

> 2) I am not sure I follow. Could you please provide some more details?

For prior upgrades, the Mac would catch on to the new version as the
default either immediately or within a couple of days.  Sometimes, I'd
simply change the default application to the new version if I got tired of
waiting.

This time, 8.1.3 had been the default.  I removed it after installing
8.1.3, and now not only does it default to 7.1.4, but when I change it for
a stack, and then use "save as" from code within the stack, the new stack
is set to 7.1.4.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462