Re Quick Test for Tiemo

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 09:55:38 EDT 2017

Stackfile change, the stack must be in a later format.
I saved a copy with the older stack file version, hopefully it won't break
any code (it shouldn't.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca3yqa9gvvtrsd4/myMACsStackfilever2_4.livecode?dl=0

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Francis Nugent Dixon via use-livecode <