Quasi Student Secure Web Browser?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Thu Mar 30 12:10:10 EDT 2017

Never mind… Figured out where all commands that go with the new browser widget were located (release notes).  I was looking in the dictionary and never saw them until I saw another post on the list.

This works:

on browserDocumentLoadBegin pURL

put the itemDel into tOrgItemDel

set the itemDel to "/"

if item 3 of pURL is not "www.myopenmath.com" then

launch url "https://www.myopenmath.com" in widget "OpenMathBrowser"

answer "Sorry that link is not accessible at this time."

end if

end browserDocumentLoadBegin

If anybody else is looking for those browser widget commands they can be found in the release notes here:

http://livecodestatic.com/downloads/livecode/8_0_0/LiveCodeNotes-8_0_0_dp_11.pdf <http://livecodestatic.com/downloads/livecode/8_0_0/LiveCodeNotes-8_0_0_dp_11.pdf>

Cheers!

John Patten
SUSD