Object Selection Handles

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 29 10:40:09 EDT 2017

Actually, I really appreciate Adobe Illustrator's object properties dialog. Sometimes I LIKE being able to define an object's dimensions by typing in coordinates. CAD designers do this all the time. Of course, advanced features like snap to point make this mostly obsolete, but if you need a wall that is x by y by z it is MUCH easier to type in the dimensions than try to drag it to spec.

Bob S