Object Selection Handles

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 28 16:09:13 EDT 2017

Just a general agreement here, I also have some issues with the new
design for selections. The circular handles look strange to me but it's
an adjustment I can deal with. The dotted outline bothers me more
because it is harder to see the edges of the object, though I suspect it
was implemented to match the Project Browser.

The main problem I have with it though is that I can't easily apply and
observe effects applied to the edges of objects. To see a small shadow,
for example, I have to de-select the object first. Then if it doesn't
look right, I have to re-select the object and also re-select both the
effects pane and the shadow dialog in the inspector, because the
inspector resets when nothing is selected. That makes adjustments a
painful process that has to be repeated many times before I get what I'm
aiming for. That, for me, is the main irritation.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com