iOS SDK Question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 11:38:21 EDT 2017

Hi James, thanks for pointing this to me.

I guess my earlier licenses that I had which do not fall into this category
would be fine though the versions would be quite old.

For example version 4.6 I should be able to do closed source apps still
since the license that came with it at the time did not have this
requirement.

I am not certain about the last version I have installed on my old machine
but I think it was in the 6 series and I bet if I boot up the machine the
software should still work...it's the software that came after my license
expired last year is what will need a new license for to build closed apps?

Again, I should be getting an answer from Livecode support this coming week
to clarify things.

Glen

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 10:28 AM, James Hale via use-livecode <