DragDrop makes windows unresponsive OS X

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 24 17:38:20 EDT 2017

In that case sending would only replace the dropped text. No point in that. The text is getting into the field using either method. It's just that the window controls become unresponsive like they might if a script was still running. Why moving a window or switching focus would clear the condition I do not know.

Bob S