Libraries To Contribute

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:06:06 EDT 2017

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> I went looking, today, for a routine to recursively copy folders and files
> from one place to another.  I have several LC libraries, but none of them
> seemed to have such a routine.  All of those libraries are in stacks.

unless you're using ms windows (*hiss*),

scp -rp some/folder/path target/parent/directory

does the trick, and can be called by shell.

For that matter, it's the only decent way I know to keep symlinks and the
like intact withot "something weird" happening

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462